Discover the BELvue museum with friends with the audio guide created by the young people of the Bande du BELvue Bende! They focused on the new permanent exhibition on Belgium and its history and have designed a whole tour to be done with friends, ideally in groups of three.
In short, it is a tour for young people, created by young people!
So get into the spirit of the game, answer the questions, find the answers to the riddles, exchange your points of view and above all have fun!
How does it work?
- You visit the BELvue, ideally with two friends. It also works with more people, but it is better with multiples of three!
- You pay your entrance ticket (it’s free for those aged under 18!) and you receive a small case with the game on it, some cards and dice.
- In the exhibition rooms, there are “stops” that you will stand in front of. You follow the instructions on the case and you play the game!
- Audio guide with interactive tour
- For young people aged 15 and over
- To be done with friends, ideally in groups of three
- Available in French and Dutch
- Free (you only have to pay for the museum entry ticket, and this is free for those aged under 18!)