The BELvue Museum has been closely following government recommendations since the beginning of the COVID-19 crisis. Following the decisions of the National Security Council on Wednesday 13 May we are delighted to organise the reopening on 18 May 2020.
Several hygiene measures have been put in place in order to guarantee the safety of each visitor. These measures are likely to evolve according to the adaptations of the government directives. You will find the list of measures below :
Before coming to the museum
- You can book your visit via the BELvue website, whether it is for a visit to the BELvue Museum, a temporary exhibition or the Coudenberg Palace. If you wish to visit several tours, please book each visit individually. Maximum 8 tickets per person. If you need help with online booking, you can send an email to [email protected] " rel="nofollow"> [email protected] .
- Wearing a mask is currently compulsory. If you don't have one, you can buy a bag with a mask and gloves at the entrance. We strongly recommend electronic payments.
- For the children who participate in the games "Mimi & Momo", "The Minister is me" and the booklet of the feminism exhibition, please bring along your own grey and coloured pencils.
- You follow the route indicated by the posters and stickers on the ground (a map is available at the reception desk). The entrance and exit will be in two different places.
- You will receive a touch pen in order to use the screens. Several disinfection stations are at your disposal in the building.
- The number of people in each room is limited and is indicated on a poster at the entrance.
- The shop remains accessible.
- The restaurant, the terrace and the cloakroom are not accessible.
- The tools to be handled in the museum have been condemned.
- Plexiglas screens protect the exchanges at the cash desk. We ask you to give priority to electronic payments as much as possible.
- Two stewards will monitor visitor access to the museum. One at the reception desk, the other in the museum. One or two stewards will also be present in the Coudenberg Palace.
General measures for the BELvue
- Cancellation of group visits, group activities and the game "Zeno" until June 30, 2020.
- We are offering a new Pay-as-you-wish system for the BELvue museum to allow everyone to pay the museum entrance fee at the price you feel is fairest and within your means.
- Daily disinfection of the windows, toilets and all touch screens.
General measures for the Coudenberg
- Cancellation of group visits, group activities and the "Waouw" game until June 30, 2020
- The "In Search of the Treasure of the Golden Fleece" treasure hunt is limited in number, the material is disinfected after each use.