Invite your friends to the museum for your birthday and enjoy an unforgettable afternoon! After discovering the museum while playing, there’s the creative workshop to look forward to, and then the highlight of the party: the cake!
“Pierre, a friend from France, was supposed to come and visit the museum today. Unfortunately, there’s a train strike...”
While telling this story, the guide will suggest that the children prepare a “souvenir notebook” of the museum visit that will be sent to Pierre.
The children first set out to discover the museum’s gallery of objects in a fun and interactive way. They use the objects in the museum for inspiration to make a pawn (which will be used later in the afternoon), and make an object of their choice for Pierre’s notebook.
Back in the museum, the children use their pawn and discover the theme-based rooms through a Game of the Goose played as a team. They complete Pierre’s notebook by adding a drawing, a collage or a story inspired by the topics dealt with in the museum.
The workshop is finished, and now it’s time to enjoy the snack and present the gifts!
Measures to respect
The BELvue Museum has been closely following government recommendations since the beginning of the COVID-19 crisis. Following the decisions of the National Security Council we are delighted to organise the reopening on the 1st December of 2020.
Several hygiene measures have been put in place in order to guarantee the safety of each visitor. These measures are likely to evolve according to the adaptations of the government directives. Discover the current safety measures for the BELvue museum on the Prepare your visit page.
We invite you to stay informed in real time via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin or by subscribing to our newsletter. Take care of yourself and others, and we hope to see you soon at the museum!
- For children aged 6 to 12 years
- 1 parent to accompany the group is mandatory
- The children are accompanied by a guide throughout the activity, but we nevertheless ask that a parent remain present with the children
- Duration: 3 hrs
- Opening times: Saturdays and Sundays from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Price: €175, which includes the fee for the guide, the room for the snack and the equipment. The parents provide everything needed for the snack (food, drinks, dishes and decorations). You pay €150 in advance to Arkadia and €25 to BELvue on the day of the party
- Reservation is required and must be made at least one month before the desired date.
- Book directly at Arkadia