Visit the new permanent exhibition of the BELvue museum with a group. The Museum is open on Mondays for groups with a reservation only. A perfect opportunity for a quiet museum visit!
In order to facilitate the organisation of your welcome and your visit, we ask you to book online your group.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory
- Visit possible every day
- There is no reservation fee, but the participants must pay for the entrance tickets to the museum
- Attention! If you want to book a guide, please contact directly one of our partner-guides organisations, who will make the reservation for you.
- Group visits (with or without guide) are possible for groups of maximum 15 people. School visits are possible with more than 15 student if they are part of the same bubble. To reserve, please send an email to [email protected] " rel="nofollow"> [email protected] . It is no longer possible to reserve a group visit online.
- Is your group a bubble? Please find all information here.
- When you reserve a visit, please provide following information:
- Name of the group
- Contact person
- Phone number & email
- Number of people
- Date of the visit
- Hour of the visit
- Which exhibition: permanent exhibition or temporary exhibitions?