Going to a museum during the holidays to learn more about Belgium and its history? It's more fun than you think! Set off on an adventure with the whole family and join exciting characters on their journey! The 3 to 5 year olds discover the museum with Mimi and Momo, 6 to 8 year olds embark on a mission as a minister, and 9 to 12 year olds discover our country with the van of Zeno the explorer. Teenagers up to 16 years old can use an app on their smartphone with challenges to solve in 1 minute.
No time to lose!
- Mimi & Momo (3-5 year olds), I’m the Minister! (6-8 year olds), On the road with Zeno (9-12 year olds), Belgium in 1 minute (12-16 year olds)
- From 22/02 to 01/03, every day between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Self-guided tour for children accompanied by an adult (without a museum guide)
- Tours available in NL-FR-EN-DE
- No reservation necessary (except for groups of 10 or more children)