On 5 and 6 May, the young people of multiBEL will be taking over the BELvue museum and offering you a colourful, artistic weekend of activities that are a reflection of our diversity. Mini-exhibition, creative and participatory workshops, concerts and more... discover young Brussels talents in action!
Workshops SATURDAY & SUNDAY
- 14:00-16:00: Workshop Street Art initiation: create a work of art based on your emotions.
- Only on Sunday, 14:00-16:00: BELbeats : creation of beats and freestyle
- 16:00-18:00: Textile creation by Approoche Couture: give new life to your old clothes!
Concerts SATURDAY & SUNDAY
- 14:30-15:00: multiBEL (French Rap)
- 15:00 - 15:20: Young King Beat & D3i (beatmaker & Rap)
- 15:30 - 16:20: Young rappers from Brussels: Wel'Done, Don Dagur & Wica, 1FAME (Rap & Old School)
- 16:30 - 16:50: Los Hermanos Karam (Spanish Rap)
- Only on Saturday 17:00 - 17:20: Domy Bi (Hip hop eclectic multi instrumentalists)
- 17:30 - 17:50: multiBEL
Expo SATURDAY & SUNDAY
- 10:00-18:00: Exhibition of works by young Brussels artists, each bringing their own emotions, expressions and styles. Rich and diverse arts to discover!
- With the works of Laly Lem; Anouk; Tatsiana Assily; Demii Soleil; Lune; Marie L'hoir
in collaboration with Le Foyer des Jeunes de Molenbeek / Foyer vzw
- Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 May 2018, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Activities free of charge
- Visit of the BELvue museum at standard admission prices