Take advantage of the holidays to come and discover the new BELvue museum with your family!
Three fun, interactive and educational activity tours will delight curious little people and their parents. 3-5 year olds help Mimi & Momo to find hidden objects and colours in the museum. 6-8 year olds become a minister, carry out important duties and win medals of merit for them. 9-12 year olds leave with Zeno the explorer on board his periscope van and travel throughout Belgium!
A brand new exhibition to discover Belgium and its history, to better understand our society today, and of course to have fun with your family!
- Mimi & Momo (3-5 year olds), I’m the Minister! (6-8 year olds), On the road with Zeno (9-12 year olds)
- Every day during the holidays, except on 25/12, 26/12, 01/01 and 02/01, throughout the day
- Self-guided tour for children accompanied by an adult (without a museum guide)
- Tours available in NL-FR-EN-DE
- Price: €1/child (free entry to the museum for those aged under 18)
- No reservation necessary (except for groups of 10 or more children)